Environmental Health and Safety
Waste Reduction Program
Energy Saving Facility
Employment Safety and Training
Maximizing Value And Minimize Risk
Every year, millions of businesses need metal recycling. Analysts expect almost 150 million metric tons of metals to be recycled. With the increasing attention on the environment and recycling in accordance with state and federal laws, we efficiently manage your organization’s metal recycling to help your bottom line.
According to statistics, 75% of businesses never recycled. They either store metal scrap in warehouses, garages, or even the closets or they are disposed of in landfills. Why should owners incur costs to store metal scrap when they could recycle it and use the proceeds to help finance operations?
Free Recycling Quotes by Manatee Metals LLC. Recovery Service is tailored to help organizations of all sizes to create savings when dealing with their recyclable materials in three major areas: storage costs, avoiding recoverable value decline, and ultimately avoiding the disposal costs for those items.
Established Remarketing Network
With an established recycling network for reselling metal with residual values, Manatee Metals LLC. can maximize your return on metals, manage your costs for disposal of assets, and help minimize the risk associated with equipment disposal and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Manatee Metals LLC uses –Shredders, Balers, Cranes, Cargo transporters, Cutting Edge Disposal Machines to process your recyclables.
- Our Assets Recovery Services include -End-to-End Visibility and Accountability.
- Logistics: Free Recycling Quotes will arrange proper logistics and disposition solutions to manage the recycling or resale of your old computer equipment.
- Customized Assets Recovery Services: our services are flexible and can be tailored to fit your needs.
- Data Security: Removes tags and labels from equipment and overwrites hard disks.
- Decrease Costs: Eliminate cost of storing excess, outdated, or used equipment.
- Increase Savings: Value Recovery may provide cash back for your equipment.
- Proper Recycling: Properly recycle in accordance with EPA guidelines.